As with the augment in use of internet and technology, the popularity of internet is increasing day by day all over the world, so the increase of viruses. And it have become very important to shield your computer and useful information from internet threats and other viruses by installing Norton Antivirus in our pc to protect from all kind of malware. Any how some time Norton may create issues like user face issue while connecting internet. Like getting message that”Unexpected Browser error or cannot connect to the Norton server” this happens because of the secure website as you had upgraded to Norton Antivirus. All secure site like online bank, have “https” at the starting of the URL; most importantly it encrypts information as user communicate with sites. Well, to resolve this issue launch Norton and click live update, click ok when you see that Norton product has the latest protection updates. Yet the problem still persist follow the below mention steps.
- 1st step to fix the connection issue will be starting Norton.
- My Norton window, subsequently to Device Security, click Open
- Go to Settings.
- Setting Windows > Select Firewall.
- Settings tab, subsequently to Smart Firewall, go to the slider to turn it off.
- At the Protection Alert dialog box, from the drop-down menu, select Apply, and then select Permanently
- Click OK.
- Now look if you can connect to the Internet by accessing http://nortonhelpus.com/customer-support/
- Once again Repeat steps 1 to 4 and Turn On Smart Firewall
- At the end make sure that you turn on Norton Smart Firewall before you follow the next steps.
Well, try the above mention steps , if the problem still persist contact Norton Customer Service Phone Number and seek help , the executive available at the support center will assist you and try to solve the issues as soon as possible, without making you wait.
View our other Norton Error Guides