Why people Buy Juvederm Voluma?
In order to fully answer the question, you would need to know what Juvederm Voluma is and what it does. Juvederm Voluma is a filler which is injected to one’s facial skin to replace the lost volume of fats which gives the face it old look (wrinkles, saggy skin, smile lines, heavy bags under the eyes etc.). Many plastic surgeons treat their patients using Juvederm Voluma due to its fine quality and excellent results, It is very common and is an approved product from FDA (Food and Drug Administration, this is an agency in USA and this approves edible items and medicines to maintain positive public health). Now that you have the basic understanding of it so get Juvederm Voluma and see how safe it is.
Safety of Juvederm Voluma
Even though Juvederm Voluma is FDA approved and enjoys superior quality and customer feedback as compared to its competitors, it tends to give out some side effects just like any other medicine or medical treatment, however, the side effects stays minimum when precautionary measures are taken care of. This filler has lidocaine which is sort of an anesthetic for a local region which cause numbness to the area where injected, this has some disadvantages like it can cause:
- Severe burning and irritation to the area where it was implanted
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Infrequent feelings of temperature
- Blurred vision or confusion
These side effects are very less likely to happen as lidocaine is used in a very little amount and is mostly dissolved in hyaluronic acid which is a sugar found in human body but especially in a the facial region. But before the application of Juvederm Voluma you must know the warnings it presents for better care:
- As this is injected into a face, make sure that you go to a professional who has work experience and has a good reputation. As this should not be injected into a blood vessel as it can block the blood flow.
- It should NOT be injected into any artery or vein as it can lead to ischemia, blindness, and necrosis of the skin
- Pregnant women should avoid this as it can mess with the fetus. (even though there is no real scientific proof of this, doctors just advise to stay precautionary)
- People under the age of 21 are not allowed to apply these as it is very illegal to do so (FDA law) and can be easily sent to court
- People who are allergic should avoid being injected as this can cause allergic reactions
- If you have had an acne history you need avoid this as many applicants did get acne after being injected with Juvederm Voluma.
Is the Juvederm Voluma Treatment Painful?
People buy Juvederm Voluma because It not very painfulunlike some other treatments, however, it can cause discomfort, to avoid pain completely many centers apply a numbing cream first which cause the numbness to skin thus when injected the needle wouldn’t hurt or give pain.