Norton is arguably one of the best antivirus software in the world. Due to its easy configuration and end-to-end security solutions, people from all over the world use Norton across various devices. Norton is very easy to download and install, it also runs very smoothly on your computer after successfully installed. To provide your computer and data with nonstop protection to fight against various malicious threats is Norton’s main objective. However, Norton users still can face various types of technical errors such as Norton installation problems on Windows 10. Nonetheless, you are living in an era where this kind of technical hindrances is easy to fix. So check out how to Fix Norton installation problems on Windows 10.
Tips to Fix Norton installation problems on Windows 10
If you face any kind of issues while downloading or installing Norton antivirus, you can simply follow these steps to resolve the problem:
● Open the Norton antivirus program on your Windows 10 and sign in with your email address and correct password
● In case you don’t have a Norton account, you can create one quickly by heading to the Sign Up page
● Now you have to open the Norton Setup window and then from there, click on the Download Norton button
● Now you have to enter the New Product Key- of the Norton product which is not registered on your Norton account
● Next, just click on Agree & Download; next, Continue
● Simply follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process
● Now you have Norton antivirus successfully installed.
In case the steps we have mentioned above do not help you to Fix Norton installation problems on Windows 10, you can simply dial our Norton Antivirus Support Number +1-844-947-4746 , accessible from all over the world, available for 24/7.